Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Can a girl get some support here?

Really? Could today get any worse?
First, I had to memorize this dumb poem, (even though i got an A+ it was still a hassle)
THEN i had to watch all the people who made it as dancers in "Singin in the rain/Umbrella" at the chorus concert (i didn't make it)
Next, i come home with the worst stomach ache of my life,
Then i found out paige won't be able to make it to my chorus concert (BTW im not mad at u :) i <3 u)
 Then i see *UNMENTIONED NAME* at the park while taking my dog on a walk and *UNMENTIONED NAME* calls me ugly.
And to top it all off, i just spilled Dr. Pepper ALL OVER myself. C'mon, whats next? Go ahead God, throw something at me. Because i can take it. I'm a (wo)MAN!
I feel like crying every time i see the dancers now. :'(

Can a girl get some support?

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry Bailey! Your not ugly at all! The person who called you ugly is ugly on the inside. I'm sure your just as good as all the dancers in the performance! To keep "Catching Fireflies" and don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love you! I'd like to punch *UNMENTIONED NAME* in the face MULTIPLE TIMES!! I know the feeling of your pain and I'm sorry. I wish I could make it to that concert too but I have to dance at some random school I never heard of. Like Converse said, follow my pact Catching Fireflies and NEVER GIVE UP.

    Just think of the goodness of the weekend and GUITAR ADVENTURES

    ReplyDelete