Friday, April 29, 2011

Delirium

Ok, so I'm doing my book report for school on Delirium by Lauren Oliver.

Except it's not really a...report. I have to get a container of some sort, and fill it with 5-7 items that represent the book or the main character in that book.

How the heck do I do that? I seriously think, even though Delirium is one of the best books I've ever read, it's simply the worst book to do my project on.

Any ideas for the 7 items?

Which brings me to my next point. I have to find 15 words that I don't know or think are difficult. BIG problem. I think i just about know every single word in that book's definiton. Did anybody find any words difficult in Delerium?

As you can probably conclude, I'm using you guys as my main resource for help. Let me know! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Just go through and pick a difficult word and pretend you dont know it. That's what I would do. Like a long one. There are a few weird medical terms in that book u can pick.

    Hmm, for items, do a key, because she needs to get free. Do a heart of some sort (you know why). I'd say to a leaf for Alex's hair but he isn't the main character..

    ReplyDelete