Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I think of The Hunger Games when...

I see a lot of things in my daily life that cause me to think of The Hunger Games!

1. Every time I see/eat bread, I think of Peeta, the boy with the bread.
2. Every time I see a girl wearing a braid I think of Katniss.
3. Every time i see alcohol i think of Haymitch. (LOL)
4. Every time it snows i think of the most evil man in the history of the world, President Snow.
5.Every time I see a bird I think of the mockingjay.
6. Every time i see a bee, I think of tracker jackers and a pretty messed up Peeta.
7. Every time i see berries it think of Nightlock.

And much more that I can't really remember right now... but you get the point!

2 comments:

  1. I think of the Hunger Games a lot too (beware that these are some jokes between my friends and I that you may not get):

    1) When I see a dandelion I think of Peeta
    2) When I see the dandelion that blows away easily I think of Gale
    3) When I think of water I think of Finnick <3
    4) When I see a rose I shiver
    5) When I see a daisy I think of Rue
    6) When I see someone doing archery I think of Katniss

    I have a whole bunch of other stuff that pops up in my head and I think about the Hunger Games, but I can't think of anymore right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love the Hunger Games! Can't wait for the film! number 1. i totally relate to! :) x

    ReplyDelete