Thursday, April 28, 2011

Update in Me-world

Hey there, handy dandy followers.
Today I was super tired. I finished Mockingjay, and ever since, I've been so tired from crying myself to sleep the night I finished it.

So I'm doing this new thing where I carry around a tiny little notebook and jot down any ideas for Amazing Grace and any poetry that I might have. And let me tell you, that is very handy. You should try it!

I love this song "The Only Exeption" by Paramore. It is a really good song. Paige likes it too. It's always stuck in my head! I'll be just randomly singing it in English and people will be like, "What are you singing?"  And I say, "Only the best song ever."

I made up a nice little quote for y'all:

" Coexisting- Existing or living together, usually deeply in love. Need for one another. Katniss and Peeta."




Alright well I'll let you go. I've tortured you enough with my mindless rambling.



4 comments:

  1. Did you cry when Finnick died? I did really bad and I couldn't stop because I love him soo much. it's funny how you get really attached to book characters.

    I love the Only exception.... I can play it on guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do that little notebook thing. Other writers use that technique too and I heard it helps. I heard it also helps to keep one by your bed at night because thats where you think of the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Converse
    YEAH! I cried when Finnick died too, I was like, "Wait, what? Did Finnick just die?" I was super depressed!

    @ Paige
    Yesh, I love Paramore. And tiny ah-dorable notebooks.

    ReplyDelete