Saturday, April 23, 2011

Read, read, READ!

I am stressed out right now.

There are so many good books I want to read! I have to read Hatchet for school, and I have been really wanting to read The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June.

Also, I can't wait for Lauren Oliver's new book, Pandemonium, to come out next year. I know it's next year, but I'm starving for more of her books! I'm going to start Before I Fall, as soon as I finish all of these books in line before it!

Is there any other good books? Tell me in the comments! Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. So you're southern now? lol, cute signature though.

    I'm on page 19 of that book, its okay so far.

    BTW, that Ipod doesnt work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I just like saying y'all lol!

    I didnt really want that ipod anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever read The Book Thief? It's a really good book! I highly recommend it. Also, if you haven't read them, The Gone Novels by Michael Grant. The forth book to that series just came out. There is: Gone, Hunger, Lies, and Plague. You should check them out.

    ReplyDelete