Friday, April 29, 2011

READ THIS!

Ello, everyone.

I just wanted to do a post about my favorite person ever.

This person is very talented. She is like myself but a better version. She dances, writes, sings, and has the talent of being a geniunly nice person.

I think she deserves a cookie (the soft ones from school) for all she's done for me. Not just a cookie. I owe her in the long run. (You know who you are, if you ever need a babysitter when we have kids, call me first.)

This girl is one who you may know. I appriciate her. She helps me when I'm sad. She helped me make this blog. And I just wanted to let you know how much I love my best cousin.

Paige.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU BCF!

    Haha that's funny with the singing... I need to practice that, but thanks though!
    I had a big cookie three times this week.. I'm catching up with the 40 days I missed *_*
    I'm going to force our children to be friends so I can see you all the time! lol

    LOVE YOU BCF!
    ALEX WHO?!?
    YOU CAN HAVE MONEY FOR DRUGS BUT NOT BOOKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GUESS WHAT

    I LOVE YOU TOO BCF

    And yes, even if our children dont get along, THEY ARE BEING FOCED TO BECOME BCFS.

    ALEX WHO?!?!?!
    LET ME GO GET SOME CRACK AND FORGET ABOUT THOSE DUMB BOOKS LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAHAHAHA MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET IT ON SUNDAY OR THERE WON'T BE ANY GANGSTERS TO SHARE IT WITH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://wearcapefly.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-to-plot.html

    Check that link, it'll help you with plotting :)

    ReplyDelete